About Our Firm
Elkton Attorneys Ready to Advocate for You
The Law Office of Wanda “Cricket” Browne is located downtown in the heart of Elkton, Maryland directly next to
the Circuit Court House. We pride ourselves on not only being well-respected
attorneys, but also
providing cost-effective legal representation focusing on the best outcome for our clients. Our attorneys work together
so if an emergency arises, someone will be there for you.
It is our belief that communication with our clients is vital. We make
ourselves available via telephone and face-to face and we also provide
our clients with copies of every document regarding their case. While
this may not be the "standard" for other firms, we believe that
it is important for our clients to have all information on the status
of their cases and the hard work we are doing for them.
Our attorneys are former Law Clerks for the Circuit Court for Cecil County
which offers our clients a unique insight and familiarity with the process
and procedure of the local court system. We are dedicated to providing
high-quality and efficient legal services in all aspects of our representation.
We offer flexible payment plans and accept Visa and MasterCard to accommodate
your budget. Contact us for a
free consultation from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday!
Meet Our Attorneys
Wanda "Cricket" Browne, Esq.
- J.D. from Widener University School of Law (Member of the Moot Court Honor Society)
- B.S. in Nursing from University of Maryland School of Nursing
- B.S. in Biology from Towson State University
Awards and Associations
- Voted Cecil County's #1 Favorite Lawyer in 2016
- Member of Cecil County Bar Association
- Member of the Maryland Bar Association
- Member of Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
J. Thomas Murray, Esq.
- DeSales University, B.A.
Southern New England School of Law, J.D. (University of Massachusetts
- Summer Clerkship for Justice Elspeth Cypher, Massachusetts Appeals Court
- Recipient, Saint Thomas More Award
- Law Clerk for the Hon. O. Robert Lidums, Circuit Court for Cecil County
- Secretary, Cecil County Bar Association
Martha Waldron, Paralegal
- BA in Criminal Justice, Sociology, Art History, and Anthropology- University
of Delaware- 2002
- Paralegal Certificate- Widener University School of Law, Legal Education
- Interned with the State of Delaware Attorney General's Office in the
Felony Criminal Unit as a paralegal
- Former member of the Delaware Paralegal Association
- Former committee member of the Delaware Paralegal Association National
- Assisted with the implementation of the Education Program for Self-Represented
Landlords and Tenants
- Delaware native